Now that school has started we are starting to get back in a good routine at home. Oh how I love routines. It makes things go so smoothly for all of us. Allison seems to do so much better on a steady routine. Although I do miss spending my days with Allison in the summer, it is nice to get back in the classroom. This has been our first full week of school so far and I absolutely love teaching 5th grade. I have a great class this year and I am looking forward to spending the year with them. Even though I am back to work there is not a minute that goes by that I am not thinking about Allison.
I can't thank all my family and friends enough for all their support and prayers these last few weeks. It has been a bumpy road but, we are now hopefully on the right track. Thanks for all the cards, balloons, gifts, phone calls, texts, etc. A big thanks to all of those who came up to the hospital to visit Allison. It means so much to our family. I thought I would share some pictures of Allison during her week at Children's Hospital.
She was just fine with her blanket and puppy
She is excited she finally gets to eat again
Uncle Doug and Aunt Carissa came to visit me
My favorite thing is to go on a wagon ride
I am so happy I get to bring my milk and blanket
Allison loved to go to the garden
Artwork by my cousins Nolan and Gavin and Aunt Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment