Happy 1st Birthday Allison!!!
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Allison's 1st Birthday Party
On June 5th my little Allison turned a year old. I am thinking mommy is still in denial that my little munchkin is a year old already. We had such a wonderful day with our family. The weather was warm but gorgeous. We had an elephant themed party with pink and brown polka dotted balloons and decorations. We had a nice meal, cake, and ice cream. Allison got lots of fun toys and clothes. She has been occupied all week long playing with all of her toys. In some of my spare time this week, I have found myself looking back at picture albums of Allison. Seeing her grow from only 7 lbs 11 ounces to now being 22 lbs has been amazing. It has brought lots of mixed emotions. I would have to honestly say it has been one of the best years of my life. We have created so many memories together as a family. I am looking forward to celebrating many more birthdays with our little girl. Each day I get so excited to see her grow and have to say I am so proud to be her mommy. Below I have shared some pictures of Allison's 1st birthday party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment